Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What a beautiful day


Today was a good day! Thanking Him for another blessed day. Thought of the day: everyone wants to judge Swiss Beats and Alica Keys for being happy in love???? I am so over being into and judging celebrities and what they do WTF no one is perfect we all make mistakes and along the way we grow up. In the infamous words of the worlds greatest "Only God Can Judge Me" As I continue to grow and discover this journey that is my life I realize that God is truly the only one who knows right from wrong because he created it all. I think if we live in peace, love, and happiness and practice the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you want done un to you" Life will be an easy ride. Just fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride. =)

1 comment:

  1. I am going to work on finding the good, and the God in every situation I face in life I believe this is positivity!

    ReplyDelete